AJAX from your web application to Google Apps Script Web App API to get data from Google Spreadsheet 4.6 (15 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Google Apps Script how to setup a web app
- Some coding experience
Explore how you can setup a simple application that can output your Spreadsheet content as JSON data to be used within your websites. Using Google Apps Script your can setup a web app URL that can receive GET and POST requests. The GET requests can be set to output spreadsheet object data as JSON.
Additionally explore how you can send input data to your spreadsheet from your website. Using Google Apps Script POST web app, you can get data requests and add them to your Spreadsheet
You will be amazed at how easy it can be to setup this powerful application.
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Course Covers :
- Basics to web editor for writing Google Apps Script
- Setup of Bound script for Spreadsheet Data
- Creation of web app
- Output of Spreadsheet data as JSON in web app format
- Use of fetch to connect to API web app endpoint to get JSON data
- Creating elements using the document object
- Styling and debugging of webapp
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience ready to help you learn.
You Have nothing to lose – create your own version of the app TODAY.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Application Developers
Apps Script can interact with Google