Apache Hive Basic to advance all in one Apache Hive is a data processing tool on Hadoop. It is a querying tool for HDFS and the syntax of it’s queries is almost similar to our old SQL.
What you’ll learn
- Good Hands on Apache Hive with all latest functionality covered
- Working, Querying , Analyzing on big data stored in distributed environment
- Crack interview on Big data , where Hive is asked
- Advance Hive techniques / Performance Boost tips right here only , no where else
- Project Web analysis : Decision on live web activities , a real life use case project
- Partitioning, Bucketing, Join , Query Performance Improvement etc….
- SQL commands and basic knowledge of RDBMS
- Hadoop basic command / HDFS
- You must have hadoop 2.x installed on your system
Apache Hive is a data processing tool on Hadoop. It is a querying tool for HDFS and the syntax of it’s queries is almost similar to our old SQL. Hive is an open source-software that lets programmers analyze large data sets on Hadoop.
Benefits of this course:
Enroll into this course and get end to end knowledge of Basic + ADVANCE Hive + Interview asked Use cases. This course is very rare of its kind and includes even very thin details of Hive which are not available anywhere online.
In this course you will get to understand a step by step learning of very Basic Hive to Advance Hive (which is actually used in Real-time projects) like with latest Hive version 3.1
Hive Setup , All file formats of Hive , Partition , Bucketing , Joins , Hive Code Review like Experts : all demo / interactive sessions
HQL Clauses : Distribute by , order by , clustered by , sort by
Window functions like rank , row_number , dense_rank : all demo / interactive sessions
Materialized View : A new advanced feature of Hive
ACID properties : update , delete , merge