AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty 2020 (ex Big Data) 4.6 (3,842 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty exam
- Note: The course is still valid for the AWS Big Data Specialty exam
- Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- Store big data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with Amazon ML, SageMaker, and deep learning
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight
- You must have an AWS account to follow along with the hands-on activities. The services used will cost a few dollars in AWS fees (it costs us $5 USD)
- AWS recommends associate-level certification before attempting the AWS Data Analytics exam. It is an advanced and challenging exam.
[v2020: The course has been fully updated for the new AWS Certified Data Analytics -Specialty DAS-C01 exam, and will be kept up-to-date all of 2020. Optional content for the previous AWS Certified Big Data – Speciality BDS-C01 exam remains as well for those still scheduled for it. Happy learning! ]
The AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering