BIM – Project Management in Revit with 4D Time and 5D Cost How to export Revit Data in Microsoft Projekt and translate volume of the building elements into final Cost and Time
What you’ll learn
- How to use Projektmanagment 4D and 5D in Autodesk Revit projects
- How to export Revit Data in Microsoft Projekt
- How to translate all Building Elements into final Cost/$ and Time/min. calculations
- Using Kanban, and Gantt-Сhart from Revit data
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2020 and Dynamo 2.0 Installed
- Microsoft Excel Installed
- Experience with or have an Understanding to how Revit Works
This course “BIM – Project management in Revit”, will present how real-life Revit projects have used the Tool Dynamo – to calculate working hours and working costs.
⇉You receive 2 Dynamo Scripts, Project Template (.rvt) and Excel Files.
With the help of an example, I’d like to show you how you can use project management 4D time and 5D cost in Autodesk Revit.
We will take the volume parameter of the building elements otherwise Revit-Families – then we will translate these volume parameters into 4D time and 5D cost.
The resulting data you can use in a variety of other programs for the control of the timing and the cost of construction.
The obtained data can also be exported in another process management software – Microsoft Project or other planning tools – such – scoro, asana, smartsheet, monday, hive, ganttpro or others
Who this course is for:
- BIM Managers
- BIM Coordinators
- BIM Engineer
- BIM Specialist
- Structural Engineers
- Chief Engineers
- Professionals in the AEC industry
- Cost Engineers
- Heads of design departments
- Professionals in the construction industry
- People who want to start using Dynamo
I am a big fan of Revit and in general automation in construction and I publish