Build a Modern React and Redux App with CircleCI CI/CD & AWS Build and deploy a real world app using React, Redux, Github, CircleCI, AWS S3, Cloudfront, Slack, Docker and Sentry.
What you’ll learn
- Build an amazing React app
- Setup Continuous Integration/Delivery Pipeline
- Use AWS S3 and CloudFront for Storing and Distributing React Apps
- Create Docker Images for Your React app
- Integrate Slack in the CI/CD Pipeline
- Setup Online Dev, Staging and Production Environments
- Setup Sentry for Monitoring
- Create Custom React Components
- Use CSS Grid
- Setup Automatic Deployment
- Integrate GitHub with CircleCI
- Create, Use and Merge Feature Branches
- No prior React knowledge is required
This course follows a hands-on approach, which means the whole course is structured around building a web application and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced.
What’s this course about?
This course is about React, Redux, Hooks, Continous Intergration/Delivery, AWS S3, CloudFront, Slack, GitHub, Docker. Dive deep into these topics by building a real application and have your React app live on the web.
What Technology You’ll Use
Because we are building a React app with Continuous integration/delivery and automatic deployment, we’ll use a variety of technologies.
- AWS S3 and CloudFront
- Sentry for Monitoring
- CircleCI for CI/CD
Not familiar with some of these? No problem! This course will guide you on how to setup and use these technologies in your apps.
What You’ll Be Able to Do
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able
- Build a complete React App