Building iOS Object Detection App with Mobilenet ML model 0.0 (0 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Use apple’s coreml and vision api to detect object in images on mobile devices
Learn to build iSO application for object detection engine using mobilenet v2 deep learning algorithm. Deep learning is popular where a machine can be trained to detect objects in video and images. Once trained, it can be used to detect objects in any video or image.
Object detection is part of computer vision field. Computer Vision market is estimated to grow to $48 Billion by 2022. Its huge opportunity for budding Machine Learning developers to grow their careers.
In this course we are going to use pretrained mobilenet V2 model. Mobilenet v2 is fast , lightweight machine learning model for object detection and specially designed to run on mobile devices.
In this course you will be learning about using mobilenet v2 model on iPhone to detect objects inside image. The object detection happens on device and does not require transmission of your images to remote service. Therefore it is highly privacy and security compliant. You could be on remote island with no cellular or wifi connectivity and can still run this app to do object detection.
Build a strong foundation in object detection mobile app with this tutorial for mobile app developers.
- Understanding fundamentals of Object Detection
- Understanding fundamentals of deep learning and CNN
- Use cases for object detection
- Benefits of running object detection on device
- Build a real life object detection mobile app using mobilenet v2 CoreML, Swift and iOS
- A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips