C Programming skills test with Explanation-Beg./Inter. level Beginners/Intermediate level|Basics, operators, loops, shapes/patterns and statements etc.(ALL IN ONE), Become expert
Included in This Course100 questionsPractice Tests
- C programming fundamentals/basics test50 questions
- C Programming/Coding Test50 questions
C is a procedural programming language. It was initially developed by Dennis Ritchie as a system programming language to write an operating system. The main features of C language include low-level access to memory, a simple set of keywords, and clean style, these features make C language suitable for system programming like an operating system or compiler development.
The following topics are covered in these tests:
- UNDERSTANDING IDE AND BASIC STRUCTURE OF C LANGUAGE
- DECLARING VARIABLES
- DATA TYPES
- ARITHMETIC OPERATORS
- FOR LOOP
- NESTED FOR LOOP
- WHILE LOOP
- DO-WHILE LOOP
- IF/ELSE STATEMENTS
- NESTED IF STATEMENTS
- SWITCH STATEMENT
- DIFFERENT SHAPES/PATTERNS etc.
These topics divided into two tests:
1) Fundamentals/basics of C programming test
2) C Programming/Coding skills test
After completion of these tests, your programming skills will enhance and you can teach others.
And, This test will help you for interviews and exams preparation also.
Best of luck!
Course Instructor: Ramish Masood | Computer & Software EngineerWho this course is for:
- Beginners of C language programming to convert them to an experts
- Who Learned C Programming and want to improve their Skills
- For those who are preparing for interviews
- For those who are preparing for exams