Complete Flexbox Course: Learn CSS3 Flexbox in 2020 4.6 (1,067 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Use CSS Flexbox confidently to create modern layouts
- Create web site designs more effectively
- Write high-quality and reusable CSS code
- Vertically align any element
- Take up the remaining space in a container
- Beautiful responsive galleries with Flexbox
- Implement the so-called Holy Grail Layout
After this course, you’ll be able to use Flexbox to…
- vertically align any element
- create modern grids
- take up remaining space
- add spacing between elements
- implement complete site layouts
- and much more!
More goodies inside this course:
- I’ll answer all questions you may have along the way to make sure you reach your learning goals
- I’ve added manual, high-quality captions (CC) to this course
- To see Flexbox in practice, 3 mini-projects will manifest your skills and enable you to use Flexbox productively in future web design projects.
What Students Say About Me (taken from various courses of mine)
Such a great course. second one for me with Peter Sommerhoff.
a great Instructor, uses very easy way to explain the materials.
I absolutely LOVE this course, it teaches everything you need in details
and more! They really do listen to their students and answer as fast as
the road runner. Thanks so much for posting your course and I am
looking forward other courses!
Great course, Peter explained it thoroughly, and he answers any questions within a day.
The course covered the required information quickly and concisely
without fluff or wasted motion. It provides sufficient pointers to
additional information and documentation. I thought it was a good