CPQ Specialist Certification Preparation Kit 4.8 (3 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
- Salesforce CPQ knowledge is preferred
Congratulations on taking the next step to prepare for your Salesforce CPQ Specialist credential. This preparation kit has the information you need to help you study and prepare for your exam.
The Salesforce CPQ Specialist exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with CPQ and demonstrate the knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
CPQ Platform: 23%
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot price rules using lookup objects and formula fields to meet business requirements.
- Apply understanding of quote calculation sequence and quote line pricing fields to meet pricing and business requirements.
- Utilize out-of-the-box and custom permissions, record types, field sets, and page layouts to ensure users can fulfill their job requirements.
- Given a business process, demonstrate knowledge of CPQ data flow (e.g., twin fields) across CPQ objects.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the CPQ object data model as it relates to data migration.
- Set up CPQ for localization and multi-currency for international customers and users.
- Given a scenario, determine the necessary CPQ package-level settings.
- Determine how the CPQ managed package fits within a Salesforce org.
Bundle Configurations: 17%
- Given a scenario, set up a bundle structure to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, set up product rules to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate pricing strategy (discount schedules, block pricing, contracted prices, subscription pricing, percent-of-total, usage-based pricing).
- Given a scenario, determine expected pricing outcomes.
Quote Templates: 7%
- Given a scenario, set up a quote template to meet business requirements.