Deep Learning Complete Guide for Calculus – Machine Learning 4.5 (50 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Build Mathematical intuition especially Calculus required for Deep learning, Data Science and Machine Learning
- The Calculus intuition required to become a Data Scientist / Machine Learning / Deep learning Practitioner
- How to take their Data Science / Machine Learning / Deep learning career to the next level
- Hacks, tips & tricks for their Data Science / Machine Learning / Deep learning career
- Implement Machine Learning / Deep learning Algorithms better
- Learn core concept to Implement in Machine Learning / Deep learning
Do you want to be better data Scientist ?
Are you looking for way to stand out in the crowd?
Interested in increasing your Machine Learning, Deep Learning expertise by effectively applying the mathematical skills ?
If the Answer is Yes.
Then, this course is for you.
Calculus for Deep learning
“Mastering Calculus for Deep learning / Machine learning / Data Science / Data Analysis / AI using Python “
With this course,
You start by learning the definition of function and move your way up for fitting the data to the function which is the core for any Machine learning, Deep Learning , Artificial intelligence, Data Science Application.
Once you have mastered the concepts of this course, you will never be blind while applying the algorithm to your data, instead you have the intuition as how each code is working in background.
Whether you are building Self driving cars, or building the recommendation engine for Netflix, or trying to fit the practice data for a function
Will have some type of labelled input and , some type