Deep Learning : Plunge into Deep Learning 4.0 (22 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the intuition behind Artificial Neural Networks
- Build Deep Learning Models
- Convolution Neural Networks
- Sequence Models
- Just some high school mathematics
- Basic linear algebra and calculus
Interested in the field of Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course is designed in a very simple and easily understandable content.
You might have seen lots of buzz on deep learning and you want to figure out where to start and explore.
This course is designed exactly for people like you!
If basics are strong, we can do bigger things with ease.
My focus in this course is to build complicated things starting from very basics
In this course, I will cover the following things
- Session 1 – Introductory material on Deep learning, its applications and significance.
- Session 2 – Introduces the fundamental building block of deep learning
- Session 3 – Logistic Regression, Activation Functions, Perceptron, One Hot Encoding, XOR problem and Multi-Layer Perceptron models
- Session 4 – Training of Neural Networks: Cross Entropy, Loss Function, Gradient descent Algorithm, Non-Linear Models, Feed Forward, Backward propagation, Overfitting problem, Early stopping, Regularization, drop out and Vanishing Gradient problem.
- Session 5 – Convolution Neural Networks: Feature Extraction, Convolution Layer, Pooling Layer, Relu, Flattening and Deep Convolution Neural Networks.
- Session 6 – Sequence Models: Recurrent Neural Networks, LSTMs
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Just some high school mathematics level.
Deep Learning Plunge into Deep Learning Deep Learning : Plunge into Deep Learning .MP4 | Video: 1280×720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.08 GB Duration: 2.5 hours | Genre: Udemy