DevOps Project: CI/CD with Jenkins Ansible Docker Kubernetes 4.5 (2,746 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Complete understanding of DevOps flow.
- Docker and Kubernetes setup on AWS cloud
- Setup DevOps CI/CD pipeline to build and deploy a project
Do you want to build a CI/CD pipeline using various DevOps tools? then you are at the right place.
Here you can see a CI/CD pipeline by using tools using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes. This gives some light on how the IT industry uses DevOps.
I have over 9+ year of experience in DevOps and have a deep understanding of this domain. So, I will be teaching you in detail with the step-by-step demonstration.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to build CI/CD pipeline tools on Various DevOps tools
- Anyone who wants to Enhance their skills in this domain
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to know how DevOps does work, who completed DevOps training and want to do a project hands-on project
Do you want build a CI/CD pipeline tools using various DevOps tools? then you are at right place. Here you can see a CI/CD pipeline by using tools using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes. This give some light on how IT industry uses DevOps. I have over 9+ year of experience in DevOps and have deep understanding in this domain.
Jenkins can be configured according to your requirements for CI/CD. CI/CD Steps. The CI/CD process with Jenkins generally. checks out code, runs unit tests, Dockerizes an application, pushes the Dockerized application to the Docker Registry, and; uses Ansible Playbooks to deploy the Dockerized application