Einstein–Analytics-and-Discovery–Consultant Studienmaterialien: Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant – Einstein–Analytics-and-Discovery–Consultant Torrent Prüfung & Einstein–Analytics-and-Discovery–Consultant wirkliche Prüfung, Salesforce Einstein–Analytics-and-Discovery–Consultant Testantworten Es ist allgemein bekannt, dass die zusätzliche Zertifikate zeichnet man aus …
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce Consultant experience is preferred
Congratulations on taking the next step to prepare for your Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant credential. This preparation kit has the information you need to help you study and prepare for your exam.
The Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
Data Layer: 24%
- Given data sources, use Data Manager to extract and load the data into the Einstein Analytics application to create datasets. Describe how the Salesforce platform features map to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Given business needs and consolidated data, implement refreshes, data sync (replication), and/or recipes to appropriately solve the basic business need. Identify the common scenarios for extending an application’s capabilities using the AppExchange.
- Given a situation, demonstrate knowledge of what can be accomplished with the Einstein Analytics API
- Given a scenario, use Einstein Analytics to design a solution that accommodates dataflow limits.
- Given governance and Einstein Analytics asset security requirements, implement necessary security settings including users, groups, and profiles.
- Given row-based security requirements and security predicates, implement the appropriate dataset security settings.
- Implement App sharing based on user, role, and group requirements.
- Using change management strategies, manage migration from sandbox to production orgs.
- Given user requirements or ease of use strategies, manage dataset extended metadata (XMD) by affecting labels, values, and colors.
- Given a scenario, improve dashboard performance by restructuring the dataset and/or data using lenses, pages, and filters.
- Given business and access requirements, enable Einstein Analytics, options, and access as expected.