Generate ID Cards with Python Learn how to use reportlab, pyqrcode and pypdf2 to generate id cards from the information stored in an excel file
What you’ll learn
- Generating realistic data with mockaroo
- Draw on a canvas with reportlab
- Generate a QR code with pyqrcode
- Merge canvas and pdf file with pypdf2
- Basic understanding of python
This course will teach you how to use python to generate ID cards.
During the course you will learn:
- how to generate realistic data and download it as an Excel file
- how to start and setup your project in PyCharm
- how to read data from an Excel file and iterate over it by using pandas
- how to draw text and image on a canvas by using reportlab
- how to generate QR code by the help of pyqrcode
- how to merge canvas and a PDF file template to create new PDF file.
The course consists of an intro and 7 lectures.
Who this course is for:
People with the basic understanding of python who want to know how to use it to work with PDF files and generate a QR codeWho this course is for:
- Beginner Python developpers curious about working with PDF files
Hi everyone, I need a clue regarding this task. I was given a project on creating a simple tag to identify
Physics and Computer Applications Technology Teacher
5.0 Instructor Rating
I’m a Physics and Computer Applications Technology teacher who is also passionate with programming and preparing interactive lessons.
My expertise areas are High School Physics, Microsoft Office, Google Education Suit and Python.
I was sharing my knowledge with my learners in my school. Now, I think it’s time to share it with the learners outside of the school as