Introduction to AI, Machine Learning and Data Science 2020 3.8 (546 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Analytics For Beginners: Learn the interdisciplinary concepts of analytics with the help of success stories.
- Analytics For Beginners: Become familiar of other companies using analytics as a core part of success stories.
- Analytics For Beginners: Understand why and how analytics is so important in every profession.
- Analytics For Beginners: Do data exploration and manipulation like transpose, remove duplicates, pivot table, manipulate data with time & Filter using Excel
- Analytics For Beginners: Explore and perform advance data manipulation like Merge and Unmerge, cells Text To Column Function, Vlookup, Data Visualization, Data Scaling, Consolidation, Conditional Operator If-Else and more.
- Data Science: Learn the interdisciplinary concepts of data science like Binomial, Poisson, Hyper Geometric, Negative Binomial, Geometric discrete probability distributions also learn and implement Normal distribution and T-distribution of continuous probability distribution.
Focus on extracting insights from data of any form or shape using multitude of statistical disciplines for the purpose of creating new products & services or improve the existing ones by predicting its probability in a event. And as the enormity of data is on the rise, there is a desperate need for professionals with data science skills to get valuable insights on it. According to NYTimes there are fewer than 10,000 qualified people in the world and universities are only graduating about 100 candidates each year.
Why data science is so important?
• Twitter Since 2015, the number of posts increased 45% to more than 850,000 tweets per minute.
• YouTube usage has more than tripled in the last two years with user uploading 400 hours