Machine Learning for Beginners-Regression Analysis in Python – Free Udemy Course Learn Linear Regression in Python, Simple Regression & Multiple Regression are essential for Machine Learning & Econometrics, with this Free Udemy Course worth $200!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Linear Regression technique
- Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate and Bivariate analysis before running Linear regression
- Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing Simplest Machine Learning algorithm
- Understand how to interpret the result of Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
- Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning Linear Regression problem
- Learn advanced variations of OLS method of Linear Regression
- Course contains a end-to-end DIY project to implement your learnings from the lectures
- How to convert business problem into a Machine learning Linear Regression problem
- Basic statistics using Numpy library in Python
- Data representation using Seaborn library in Python
- Linear Regression technique of Machine Learning using Scikit Learn and Statsmodel libraries of Python
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
You’re looking for a complete Linear Regression course that teaches you everything you need to create a Linear Regression model in Python, right?
You’ve found the right Linear Regression course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the business problem which can be solved using linear regression technique of Machine Learning.
- Create a linear regression model in Python and analyze its result.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Machine Learning concepts
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
How this course will help you?
If you are a business manager or