Machine Learning : Random Forest with Python from Scratch© 3.5 (2 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Random forest with sk-learn
- Random forest from absolute scratch
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Use SciKit-Learn for Random Forest using titanic data set
- Learn and implement concepts like structure of forest, impurity, information gain, Partitions, leaf nodes, decision nodes using python
- Learn to create a complete structure for random forest from scratch using python
- Learn how to build one tree that adds up to create a complete forest
- Learn how to write an accuracy calculator function
- Learn how to implement random forest on any data set
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Machine Learning expert!
Are you ready to train your machine like a father trains his son!
A breakthrough in Machine Learning would be worth ten Microsofts.” -Bill Gates
There are lots of courses and lectures out there regarding random forest. This course is different!
After taking this course, the curtains of machine learning and especially random forest will be lifted for you. You’ll be learning a state-of-the-art algorithm in details with practical implementation.
This course is truly a step-by-step. In every new tutorial we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward and then we assign you a small task that is solved in the beginning of next video.
We start by teaching the theoretical part of concept and then we implement everything as it is practically using python
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to train your machine such that your