Metasploit Framework: Penetration Testing with Metasploit Become Hacker: Learn ethical hacking and penetration testing using Metasploit and start your cyber security career.
What you’ll learn
- Become an Expert in Using Metasploit
- Learn Ethical Hacking from scratch with Metasploit
- Importance of Penetration Testing
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Basics of Penetration Testing
- Metasploit Filesystem and Libraries
- The Architecture of MSF
- Auxiliary Modules
- Payload Modules
- Exploit Modules
- Encoder Modules
- Post Modules
- Metasploit Community
- Metasploit Interfaces
- Nmap Integration and Port Scanning
- SMB and Samba Enumeration
- MySQL Enumeration
- FTP Enumeration
- SSH Enumeration
- HTTP Enumeration
- SNMP Enumeration
- MTP Enumeration
- Using Shodan with MSF
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Exploitation and Gaining Access
- Meterpreter Commands
- Pass The Hash with Metasploit
- John the Ripper Module
- Meterpreter Python/Powershell Extension
- Antivirus Evasion and Cleaning
- Using Custom Payload Generators
- Deceiving File System Using Timestomp
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- During the course you will learn both the theory and how to step by step setup each method
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Just you, your computer and your ambition to get started now!
Welcome to “Metasploit Framework: Penetration Testing with Metasploit” course.
In this course, you will learn ethical hacking with the best ethical hacking distribution Kali, and the tool: Metasploit.
This is not a pure Penetration Testing course but Complete Penetration Testing with Metasploit course.
In this course, you will learn the capabilities of the Metasploit Framework while you are doing a penetration
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about all. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.