Canva Next Level: Become a Canva Expert A Content Specialist’s mission will be to coordinate our copywriting processes, as well … This is a rare opportunity for copywriters looking for the next step in their …
What you’ll learn
- Master Canva and become the designer of your online presence
- Boost your brand awareness & business growth with Canva
- Use Canva to get more clients/find a job
- Stand out on social media news feeds with creative posts and animated stories
- Design great animated stories for Instagram and Facebook
- Create your own Bitmojis and start designing with them
- Build amazing websites and landing pages easily
- Put together a killer resume
- Shoot professional photos without a studio
- Create animated social media posts
- Design irresistible thumbnails for your videos
- Bring your designs to life with stunning mockups
- Design irresistible and convincing Business Proposals
- Create funny backgrounds to brighten up your Zoom calls
This might sound cliché but trust us: Canva is the perfect tool for you to grow.
It’s perfect to grow your business, grow your career or to grow your nonprofit.
Oh, and this is not just a random statement!
Canva truly has been a turning point in both our professional lives asit has literally helped us 3X our online income and move to Australia to embrace a new life (and a new job).
Diana is a Canva Certified Creative and Ronny works at Canva as the Head of Communities.
Here’s the deal: our goal with this advanced course is to share with you 10 extraordinary courses which will improve your visual identity, and thus help you be more successful, at a 360º level: web, social media, videos, corporate presentations, business proposals…
You’ll get to learn the key elements of design theory, hands-on practical examples, as well as tips, tricks, and workarounds that arose from