Python- Mastering Python for Data Science and Data Analysis 4.8 (6 ratings) Course Ratings are calculated from individual students’ ratings and a variety of other signals, like age of rating and reliability, to ensure that they reflect course quality fairly and accurately.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to start with Python 3
- Gain confidence in usual problem-solving techniques that you will encounter on a day to day basis as a programmer
- In-depth study of Variables and Operators in Python
- In-depth study of Functions and Modules in Python
- In-depth study of data structures (Lists, Tuples, Sets, and Dictionaries)
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data Processing
- Learn to use Matplotlib, Seaborn and Bokeh for Data Visualization
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Manipulation and Data Analysis
- Learn to use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
A comprehensive course that will teach you how to use the power of Python to solve real-world data science and data analysis problems.
Welcome to Mastering Python for Data Science & Data Analysis!
This real-time actionable course is suitable for all skill levels. A programming or statistical background is not mandatory for you to be successful in this course. But you learn Python best by doing. That’s the reason you have a series of mini
This course will enable you to build a Data Science foundation, whether you have basic Python skills or not. The code-along and well planned-out exercises will make you comfortable with the Python syntax right from the outset. At the end of this short course, you’ll be proficient in the fundamentals of Python programming for Data Science and Data Analysis.
Python for Data Science is designed for users looking forward to build a career in Data Science and Machine Learning related domains. You will learn how to do Data Visualization, Data Web Scraping