RA: Data Science and Supply chain analytics.(A-Z with R) A-Z Guide to Mastering R for Data Science. Work as A demand Planner.
What you’ll learn
- A-Z Guide to Mastering R for Data Science.
- Work as A demand Planner.
- Become a data driven supply chain manager.
- Become a data driven sourcing manager.
- Set stock policies and safety stocks for all of your Business products.
- Increase profit of your business with pricing optimizations.
- Offer product recommendations for your customers.
- Segment Customers, Products and suppliers to maximize service levels and reduce costs.
- Learn simulations to make informed supply chain decisions.
- Forecast and analyze all of your products at once.
- Move Beyond Excel, analyze and make decisions at scale!!
- Move to Consultancy with your new acquired skills in this course.
- Learn the Power of Data Science in Supply Chain.
- Learn Supply chain techniques you will only find in this course. Guaranteed!
“Learning Data science is boring! learning data science for a purpose is fun!!”
It’s been six years since I moved from Excel to R and since then I have never looked back! With eleven years between working in Procurement, lecturing in universities, training over 2000 professionals in supply chain and data science with R and python, and finally opening my own business in consulting for two years now. I am extremely excited to share with you this course and learn with you through this unique rewarding course. My goal is that all of you become experts in data science and supply-chain. I have put all the techniques I have learned and practiced in this one sweet bundle of data science and supply chain.
As a consultancy, we develop algorithms for retailers and supply chains to make aggregate and item controllable forecasting, optimize stocks, plan assortment and Maximize profit margin by optimizing prices.