Tableau 2020 Certified Associate Exam Guide A-Z (w Datasets) Get ready for Tableau 2020 Certification: Desktop Specialist & Certified Associate. Hands-On Datasets & Exam Guarantee!
What you’ll learn
- Essential knowledge and skills to pass the Tableau Certified Associate Exam
- Spotify, AirBnb, Kaggle, WorldBank, Glassdoor, NBA, Rotten Tomatoes, Kiva Loans – Datasets Included This Course!
- Learn how to solve Real-Life Business, Industry and World challenges using Tableau
- How and when to use different chart types such as Heatmaps, Bullet Graphs, Bar-in-bar charts, Dual Axis Charts and more!
- Tableau fundamentals – Discrete vs Continuous fields, Dimensions vs Measures, Aggregation and Granularity, etc
- How to Organize & Simplify your data in Tableau: Computed sort, Manual sort, Hierarchies, Groups vs Sets, Dynamic sets, Static sets, etc
- Analytics in Tableau: Reference Lines, Reference Bands, Trend Lines, Instant Analytics, Box Plots, Forecasting, etc
- How to do Data Prep in Tableau: Joins, Blends, Unions, Pivots, Wildcards, Merging Mismatched Fields, Using Calculations in Join clauses, etc
- Types of Data Connections & Files in Tableau: *.TWB vs *.TWBX, *.TDS vs *.TDSX, *.HYPER vs *.TDE
- Mapping techniques: Layering, Lasso, Radial Selection, Custom Territories, Dual Axis Maps
- Calculations: Arithmetic, String & Date Calculations, Logic Statements, Calculations with Parameters, Calculations in a Blend, etc
- When & How to use Table Calculations: Percent of Total, Rank, Running Total, Scope & Direction of Table Calculations and more!
- Level Of Detail (LOD) Expressions: FIXED, INCLUDE, EXCLUDE, The LOD Planning Technique, ATTR() function, Order
Skyrocket your Career by becoming Tableau Certified!
Tableau is, perhaps, the most powerful & popular tool for data visualization.
So… Do you want to become an expert in Tableau ?
You’ve come to the right place…
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to pass the Tableau Certified Associate Exam with a perfect score.
We are SO Confident you will pass that this course comes with a Guarantee*.