This course “REVIT to ASANA. Kanban and Gantt Chart Construction Planning”, will present how real-life Revit projects have used the Tool Dynamo
What you’ll learn
- Using Kanban, and Gantt-Сhart from Revit data in ASANA
- How to translate all Building Elements into final Cost/$ and Time/min. calculations
- How to export Revit Data (building elements) in ASANA
- How to use ASANA Projektmanagment in Autodesk Revit projects
- You can take the first steps in data processing with a small project and you can try to take the first steps in Dynamo
This course “REVIT to ASANA. Kanban and Gantt Chart Construction Planning”, will present how real-life Revit projects have used the Tool Dynamo – to calculate working hours and working costs.
#Dynamo (#Grasshopper, #Rhino.Inside) – these tools help us work with Big Data. In this tutorial, you can take the first steps in data processing with a small project and you can try to take the first steps in Dynamo.
⇉You receive 2 Dynamo Scripts, Project Template (.rvt) and Excel Files.
I’ll talk about #Dynamo, and you will understand why such tools will change the rules of the game in the construction industry.
Asana: The best work management tool for your team Compared to other tools, #Asana has the flexibly and power your team needs to manage all of its work—so you can hit your deadlines and achieve your goals. #Asana makes it easy to organize and see projects and tasks — so you can stay on track and move work forward.
With the help of an example, I’d like to show you how you can use project management 4D time and 5D cost in Autodesk Revit.
We will take the volume parameter of the building elements otherwise Revit-Families – then we will translate these volume parameters into 4D time and 5D cost.
The resulting data you can use in a variety of other programs for the control of the timing and the cost of construction.
The obtained data can also be exported in another process management software – ASANA, scoro, smartsheet, monday, Microsoft Project, hive, ganttpro or others….Who this course is for:
- BIM Managers
- BIM Coordinators
- BIM Engineer
- BIM Specialist
- Structural Engineers
- Chief Engineers
- Professionals in the AEC industry
- Cost Engineers
- Heads of design departments
- Professionals in the construction industry
- People who want to start using Dynamo
- BIM Modelers