Learn Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R. Build predictive deep learning models using Keras and Tensorflow| R Studio
What you’ll learn
- Get a solid understanding of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and Deep Learning
- Understand the business scenarios where Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) is applicable
- Building a Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R
- Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
- Use R programming language to manipulate data and make statistical computations
- Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
You’re looking for a complete Artificial Neural Network (ANN) course that teaches you everything you need to create a Neural Network model in R, right?
You’ve found the right Neural Networks course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the business problem which can be solved using Neural network Models.
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Neural network concepts such as Gradient Descent, forward and Backward Propagation etc.
- Create Neural network models in R using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Neural networks course.
If you are a business Analyst or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply Deep learning in Real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you some of the most advanced concepts of Neural networks and their implementation in R Studio without getting too Mathematical.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Deep learning techniques and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of data analysis in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 250,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.